The Fun Hangover

Have you ever been away on holidays with some friends and despite being completely exhausted from the trip back home, you feel the need to do something besides staying in immediately after you just walked through your door?
Have you ever gone to a summer festival and/or camping and got back home tired and still you couldn’t stay still?
Have you ever felt inexplicably sad for no apparent reason after a good weekend of partying?
No?!
In that case, it’s just me then...

I have looked back and came to these conclusions...
I do feel the need to do something or I feel kind of down for no good reason after having the time of my life...

I call it the Fun Hangover... You experience something overwhelming, or you spend time with some of your closest friends and you create a space of storage in your head to manage and gather such happiness and excitement... You save images, sounds and even smells and later you associate with either that or that moment...
And when it’s all over that space then becomes empty... so what do you do now? Should you stop?
Definitely not!
In my opinion you should embrace and even appreciate such emptiness and conclude that it’s in fact a sign that you had a great time and that now it’s time to discover your next adventure...
With my kind of lifestyle I’ve been made fun of that I won’t last long... Funny, right?
But since I don’t live to work but work to live, I will enjoy the best I can, and to the fullest!

No comments: